Google Search Engine takes in to account multiple factors to produce the search engine results. Many SEO experts circle them down to 200. It would be nearly impossible to master all the 200 of them but there are a certain number of factors that can be focused on. These factors in your overall internet marketing strategy in UAE will certainly deliver the results you were expecting.
1. Go Mobile
A major portion of website traffic is being generated by mobile devices alone. Taking this factor into consideration Google places mobile-friendly website higher on their rankings. Therefore, it is essential for marketing teams to adopt a mobile-first approach with respect to website optimization. Here are some easy techniques to convert your site into a mobile-friendly one.
- Adopt a responsive web design
- While using responsive designs, scale your images, so that you are not pixelated or slow to load.
- Use short title tags, so that they are easy to read on mobile devices.
- Steer clear of designs that are difficult to read or that use popups that hide critical content
2. Improve Website Speed
Google considers page speed as cardinal and drop websites that take too long to load. Load time is also crucial because it can affect the cost of CPC basis in paid search.
So, try to
- Minimize and optimize file sizes
- Use a suitable hosting solution
- Reduce the usage of full-size videos or hero images
- Support browser caching
- Use content judiciously
- Minimize plugins and redirects
3. Offer Great User Experience
Offering the best user experience ensures that your user will return or will convert in some way. This can be done by focusing on providing the best content, design, and functionality to users.
Here are the factors that should be considered while conducting website optimization in Dubai.
- Easy Navigation
- Clarity in design and content projection
- Relevant Content that provides value and usability to the user.
4. Minimize Overall Bounce Rate
Bounce rate can be defined as the proportion of users who left your website after visiting only a single page. Your aim should be to encourage your user to increase the amount spend on your website. Hence it is clear that an optimized website has a low bounce rate.
Here are a few pointers to achieve this.
- Reduce intrusive ads as much as possible.
- Try interlinking your blog posts with the previous ones
- Interlink blog posts
- Employ anchor links wherever possible on your site
- Use fresh and relevant content
- Enhance your website speed
- Include related posts at the foot of the articles and case studies
- Try using various text in your navigation
5. Technical SEO
Employing a sound keyword strategy alone won’t improve website traffic. You need to consider the technical aspects of your website and the ways it would affect your ranking as well.
To be more specific it should include:
- Present your XML sitemap to the Google Search Console
- Review your site indexing with Google Search Console
- Ensure that your site is optimized for mobile
- Rectify any status code errors
- Mend broken links
- Execute your backlinking strategy
- Take off underperforming content
- Use Title and Meta tags, ensure that none of them are duplicated.
6. Use HTTPS
Employ HTTPS encryption to protect your website from any possible attacks. HTTPS encrypts communications between a web browser and a web server.
By using HTTPS security, you can achieve two critical things.
- Earns your user trust, thereby reducing bounce rate and increasing conversions.
- Improvement in Google ranking
The above are only a few sure shot pointers that should be included in your overall integrated digital marketing strategy. Although you may not be able to include all of the 200 odd factors google take into account, never forget to add the above.