SEO techniques can be categorized into two general types: White hat SEO and Black hat SEO.
Let’s look into detail.
White Hat SEO
White hat SEO belongs to those techniques that search engines compliments as part of a worthy design and is followed by SEO Company in Dubai.
White hat SEO tactics generally include the features such as:
· It obeys the search engine guidelines.
· Involve no deception.
· Ensures the quality of the web pages.
· Confirms the availability of valuable content on the web pages.
· Make sure that web page content is generated for the users, not just for the search engine.
To get decent results in SEO, the SEO Companies in Dubai always follow the white hat approach.
Black Hat or Spamdexing
Black hat SEO Techniques involve tactics that search engines do not favor and try to lessen the effect of. Such methods are also referred to as spamdexing.
Black Hat or Spamdexing practices follow the features:
· Trying ranking developments that are rejected by the search engines that involve deception.
· Redirecting users to a dissimilar page instead of the page ranked by the the search engine.
· Presenting one form of a page to crawlers and another form to online visitors known as the Cloaking SEO tactic.
· Meta tag stuffing, placing keywords continually in the meta tags and inserting discrete keywords to the website.
· keyword stuffing that involves planned inclusion of keywords to increase the count and density of the keyword of a web page.
To improve the rank of the website, all the reputed SEO companies in Dubai highly recommend to stay away from any of the above Black Hat strategies. Search engines can easily recognize all such features of your website and eventually your page rank gets fall.